Chaayos Chai Masala is a spice blend that can be used with any chai to impart a signature masala flavour of Chaayos. It has a dominant flavour of dried Ginger and Cardamom seeds. The body of the mixture is given by Cinnamon Sticks (Dalchini) and Laung (Cloves) and a touch of Black Pepper adds the spicy aftertaste for your perfect cup of Masala Chai. Please note this pack does not have Tea Leaves but a Masala Blend to Flavour your Chai.
The ingredients of this great masala are
Dried Ginger - Contains gingerol with medicinal properties that can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness, may help with weight loss, can help with osteoarthritis, may drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors, can help treat chronic indigestion
- Green Cardamom - Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure, contains cancer-fighting compounds, is Anti-Inflammatory, helps with digestive problems, including ulcers, treats bad breath and aids dental health.
- Cinnamon (Dalchini) - It has anti-viral, antibacterial and antifungal properties, contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory effects. Its prebiotic properties may improve gut health and reduce blood pressure. It lowers blood sugar and the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Black Pepper - High in antioxidants. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage your cells. It has anti-inflammatory properties, may benefit your brain, may improve blood sugar control, may lower cholesterol levels, may have cancer-fighting properties.
- Clove - Full of nutrients, antioxidants, can kill bacteria, improves liver health. It may help regulate blood sugar, promote bone health and even reduce stomach ulcers
The chai masala makes you go back in time to your dadi’s kitchen where you had the best of your childhood. This is freshly ground masala just like your dadi or nani would make it on a hand grinder. It is extremely simple to use and you have the age-old recipe in your pinch with this packet. The zip-lock pack retains freshness while storing the masala for a long time.
Here's how to make 1 perfect cup of tea
- Put ⅔cup of water in a pan on high heat
- Add ½ teaspoon of your favourite chai
- Add ⅓ teaspoon or just a pinch of Chaayos Chai Masala, sugar to taste & Bring to boil
- Add ⅓ cup of milk & boil while stirring
Voila! You can now have Ghar wali chai anywhere
This home-like Chai Masala from Chaayos is made with the best ingredients from all over the country. So whether you are living alone but are very particular about your chai or living with a family and want to give the best of health and taste to your family, Chaayos’ Chai Masala is what you need now!
Get your hands on Chaayos's range of instant premix teas and enjoy your refreshing cup of tea in no time. Whether you are a fitness enthusiast who considers his body a temple, are looking for your maa ke haath ka swaad or are just on the lookout for meri wali chai, we have it all covered! These come in powdered form that ensures you get the same taste every time. Experience a range of green teas, black teas, premixes and black tea bags for chai enthusiasts everywhere.
|Dried Ginger, Spices & Condiments [Green Cardamom, Cinnamon (Dalchini), Black Pepper, Clove]|
|Approx. Values Per 100g|
|Total Fat (g)||2.48|
|Total Fat (g)||22|